We’re all eagerly anticipating the big day where the first cultured hamburger will be tasted by a handful of journalists, and the anonymous philanthropist who has been backing this milestone project will be revealed.
When: Monday, August 5th, 2013
1200 Media registration begins
1230 Media access to event begins
1300 Presentation begins, running for approx. 30 mins
1330 Q&A session with participants including Professor Mark Post
1400 Event closes
(All times in BST, local London time)
Where: West London (location still unspecified)
Social Media: Follow @CulturedBeef and @NewHarvestOrg, use hashtags#culturedbeef and/or #futureburger
How can you get involved?
- Share the livestream link everywhere
Watch the tasting of the first #culturedbeef #futureburger LIVE at culturedbeef.net Aug. 5 Noon BST
Tasting the #futureburger Aug 5, noon BST. WATCH LIVE HERE: culturedbeef.net FOLLOW LIVE HERE: @NewHarvestOrg
The first slaughterless #futureburger is being tasted Aug 5, noon BST. WATCH THIS MILESTONE EVENT LIVE: culturedbeef.net
2. WATCH ONLINE and join the #futureburger conversation:
- The event will be livestreamed at: http://culturedbeef.net
- Follow @CulturedBeef and @NewHarvestOrg for updates
- Join the social media conversation with the #futureburger and #culturedbeefhashtags
3. Continue the conversation after the event:
The event is going to be followed with a deluge of media articles:
- Voice your informed opinion in the articles’ “Comments” sections.
- Mention New Harvest and link to our website www.new-harvest.org (don’t forget the “-”!)
- Keep tweeting with #futureburger and #culturedbeef
- Share stories about the event
- Follow the conversation afterwards on our Facebook page.
See you in London!