Our Giving Community
New Harvest’s work is powered by a global giving community of foundations, companies, and individuals who provide philanthropic and in-kind contributions in the form of funding, expertise, services, and goods.
Our giving community provides critical support to all aspects of New Harvest’s mission, helping us drive forward our operations and programs.
To join and make a lasting impact, make a donation or get in touch with us today.
We are proud to thank the following foundation partners whose generosity and dedication to our mission make growth of our operations and programs possible. The following foundation partners have made contributions to New Harvest within the past year.
We are grateful for the mission-aligned companies and investor groups who are driving ecosystem growth and public research with New Harvest. The following corporate donors have made contributions to New Harvest within the past year.
We are deeply thankful to the broad community of individuals who donate to our organization as monthly and one-time donors. The following individuals—and numerous others who preferred to stay anonymous—have made contributions to New Harvest within the past year.
- Erin Culley and Richard Carlson
- John Keefe
- Audrey Tindle
- Daniel Reus
- William dejean
- Teresa Torres
- Mark Filidei
- Mary Copper
- Samuel Brinson
- Mia Franzoia
- Kira Kiviat
- Roman Lauš
- John Mejia
- Karin Conradi
- Matthew King
- Wendy Stevens
- Mike Burt
- Mike Yachnik
Our giving community extends well beyond those who make monetary contributions. While it would be impossible to acknowledge everyone, a special thank you to the following (non-exhaustive) list of individuals and organizations for contributing their expertise, services, and goods to our work.
- The 41 subject matter experts from 29 universities across 12 countries who independently reviewed our grant applications in our most recent application cycle
- The 16 companies and individuals across 4 countries who provided cell ag merchandise for our most recent swag swap
- ChemoMetec, who has donated several pieces of lab equipment to New Harvest research fellows at UCLA, Bath University, and Tufts University
- The MIT Media Lab Director’s Fellows Program, for providing a stunning venue for our two most recent New Harvest conferences
- The Shuttleworth Foundation, for ongoing leadership support
- The countless pioneering volunteers who got New Harvest off the ground over the last 17 years, you know who you are ❤️